This is an accessibility statement from Results One LLC..
Measures to support accessibility
Results One LLC. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Results One:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Results One is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Results One. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Results One:
- Phone: 202.253.1580
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 1809 Parkside Dr NW #2201, Washington, DC 20012 United States
- Postal Address: 1809 Parkside Dr NW #2201, Washington, DC 20012 United States
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Results One is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome with JAWS on Windows
- Firefox with NVDA on Windows
- Safari with VoiceOver on Mac
Results One is not compatible with:
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Results One relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Results One LLC. assessed the accessibility of Results One by the following approaches:
If there is an accessibility concern or an issue with accessibility on this website please send an email to [email protected]
This statement was created on 2 March 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.